If you define yourself as an enthusiastic, consistent, creative and highly competent individual,*with high attention to detail and strong organizational skills*we are looking for you!
PACE is a company that Activates Certainty!
Office Administrator Job Overview:
The Administrator’s primary responsibility is to support and keep the PACE office and employees organized and on track. They must be extremely organized with a solid grasp of office technology and MS Office365software.He or she will need to be able to handle shifting priorities and work with our diverse team both in person and virtually.
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Creates client documents using various Microsoft Office365 solutions, Wrike, Infusionsoft and others as needed
- Responsible for new employee on-boarding and on-boarding process.
- Maintain and update customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Keep office organized and tidy while assuming responsibility for the maintenance of office equipment, and supplies
- Coordinate finance records and payments
- Manage staff calendars and book meetings
- Plan and book training sessions for various clients and staff
- Assists Project Coordinator with the development of project work plans and documentation
- Organize logistics for various project events, meetings, training sessions, travel details of consultants and clients
- Coordinate mail and deliveries
- Monitor and maintain online document filing system.
- Assist with marketing and social media campaigns and update social media content and pages.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for promoting this attitude in others.
Administrators Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be enthusiastic, proactive with advanced critical thinking skills and proactively understand the needs of staff, and take initiative to plan accordingly
- Excellent skills in using all MS Office365 functionality
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- French skills will be considered an asset
- Excellent skills and clear understanding of functionality of meeting bookings, agenda development, minutes documentation
- Technically savvy with the ability to learn new tools, and technologies quickly
- Time Management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Team player actively seeking better ways of doing everyday tasks and not afraid of asking for help
- Attention to detail and an eye for design and understanding of documentation best practices is an asset
- Marketing skills will be considered an asset
- Graphic Design skills will be considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Job Type: Part time: ~20 hours/week
Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format to Brigid Prouse: brigid.prouse at yourpace.ca. Please indicate the job title in subject line.
Thank you for your interest in working with PACE.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour