Locations being considered are Toronto, Sudbury, Timmins, North Bay, Barrie, Mississauga, Vaughan, Ottawa. A 2-month job shadow program will be required at the Head Office in Sudbury initially.
If you are interested in continuous self improvement, seeing others achieve their full potential and working with a team of enthusiastic, dedicated professionals for whom nothing is impossible, this job might be for you. We are looking for influential, engaging, bright, Management and Continuous Improvement Leads who will help us expand to new markets and live our vision of achieving excellence each and every day.
We are looking for Leads with a specialization in Mining/Industrial Operations. At PACE you will be part of a constantly evolving, highly engaged team who is always looking to deliver the highest value to their clients.
Compensation: We will provide a base salary of $70,000 - $90,000 depending on experience, plus a bonus depending on individual performance and company profitability.
How to apply: Email: email@example.com
- Post-secondary education and/ or other designations such as Change Management Professional,CMA, PMP, Lean Certifications from reputable organizations is beneficial.
- Analyze customer requirements and diagnose change management and cultural transformation challenges.
- You will be required to learn our over 12 technology platforms and our training methodologies in short order.
- Provide training, coaching and ongoing support to teams through their development to becoming a high performance team
- Support organizations and provide resources on Operational Excellence and continuous improvement
- Facilitate the successful implementation of improvement projects
- Assist in customizing training modules and materials to best suit the teams
- Participate on and lead a team of coaches who will evaluate processes and work to facilitate their continuous improvement
- Serve as an expert resource on Change Management/ Operational Excellence using PACE Change Management/Operational Excellence training materials and resources
Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary education and/ or other designations such as Change Management Professional, CMA, PMP, Lean Certifications from reputable organizations is beneficial.
- Certification in Prosci ADKAR methodology is an asset • Exposure to and experience with, process improvements and Operational Excellence change management
- Demonstrated experience in education, training, coaching and facilitation
- Demonstrated the ability to engage teams and to solicit buy-in
- Demonstrated the ability to do business financial management, internal operational planning and resource scheduling/ allocating
- Able to effectively build relationships and to develop and utilize resources
- Proficient with computers and technology, including an understanding of computer software, technical and social systems;
- Excellent communication and social skills, as well as the ability to present to groups of individuals
- Able to effectively provide feedback and incorporate feedback given to you into daily activities
- Strong leadership skills as well as the ability to work as an effective team member
- Organized, able to prioritize and to plan meetings effectively
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and quick turn-around times to respond to client needs.
- Respectful of others while possessing the ability to gain trust and respect from peers
- Strong presentation skills
- Frequent travel required
- A current and original copy of a satisfactory Criminal Records Check is required upon the start of your employment
- A Vulnerable Sector Search Check may be required
- Ability to speak French is an asset
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail; Lift and carry using appropriate lifting techniques; Bend, push, pull, grip, reach, kneel, crouch using good body mechanics; Walk, sit, stand, climb stairs.