Understanding the “What?” and the “Why?”
Which EMR system is most appropriate for your clinical practice and why?
- Individual site assessment
- Understand your practice specifics and your unique needs
- Benefits specific to your practice
- High level cost analysis
Determining the “How?” and the “When?”
How do you go about adopting an EMR system and When this needs to be done?
- Options of filing existing paper records?
- How can we consistently maintain an electronic system with all of the paper coming in?
- When can we realize our goals? What is the timeline for implementation
Actually doing the work and making it Happen!
This is where we do the work required to get you up and running.
- Development of Best Practices
Operational Sustainability and Hand Off
This is where we ensure that the proper infrastructure is in place for the ongoing sustainability of your system.
- Determine how can we effectively re-allocate these resources?
- Once you are 100% satisfied we ask for your feedback of our services and bid you good bye.
Using industry recognized project management principles and practices we plan out your EMR adoption with precision in cost and schedule. Contact us to see how we can assist you in your EMR transition.